Singing Lessons Mornington Peninsula - Learn how to sing with Yes You Can Sing.
We have singing lessons to suit all types of singing ability - from beginner through to professional. Colleen Rees, a professional singing teacher runs Yes You Can Sing and provides adult singing classes, kids singing classes, community singing and private singing tuition on the Mornington Peninsula.
- Enrol for singing workshops here.
- Kids really enjoy singing and it improves confidence.
- Improve your singing voice and meet new friends.
- Singing with others is fun and rewarding.
- Improve your vocal range and singing voice.
- Learn to play guitar, piano, bass or drums!
- Stimulation through Singing
- Let it All Unravel
Yes You Can Sing
Yes You Can Sing singing lessons on the Mornington Penisula are fun, educational, inspiring and creative. Kids and adults learn how to sing and play instruments in a supportive, friendly and safe environment, with individual lessons, group lessons, workshops and performance opportunities in singing, piano, guitar and drums.
Benefits Of Singing
- Extends your vocal range
- Boosts self-confidence
- Improves health and wellbeing
- Gets you involved in community
- Learn timing, rhythm and beat
- Develop your inner hearing
- Learn the basics of music
- Helps learn other instruments
- Make new friends and have fun!